Old Mutual through their 2013 Graduate Trainee Programme is looking to attract and develop the selected graduates to take up future leadership opportunities in the course of their careers.
They are looking to recruit recent University graduates who have:
- Proven academic excellence;
- Demonstrated leadership abilities;
- Have an interest in building a career in financial services.
You must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following fields:
- Accounting, Finance, Economics or any other business related degree
- Actuarial Science
- Insurance, law , Business Administration or Information Technology
Those who have or are pursuing professional qualifications in Actuarial, CFA, ACCA, CPA and ACII will have an added advantage.
If you are interested and meet the above requirements send an application letter and a detailed CV outlining your qualifications and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for application: 15th February 2013.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All the best with your applications.