The Intercontinental Hotel is looking for Graduate management trainees to join their International Group of Hotels based here in Kenya. Their graduate trainee program is called the I-Grad Future Leaders Program. This is an 18 month management trainee program designed for graduates who really want to fast-track their career in hospitality management. During the 18 months, you will…
- Learn the fundamentals of how the hotel industry works
- Develop skills and experience in hotel operations
- Drive projects which contribute directly to the success of your hotel
- Receive one-on-one coaching from the hotel’s General Manager
- Gain leadership experience with an internationally recognised hotel brand
- Be a part of the world’s fastest growing international hotel company
Upon completion of the program, you will be equipped to take on a Supervisor level role within the hotel.
Qualifications for This Job
- Have a bachelors degree, or are due to complete a bachelors degree by April 2013
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Have Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Have passion for the hospitality industry
- Be eligible for employment in Kenya
- Be fluent in English.
Deadline for receiving applications: 30th April 2013
For more information and to apply for the above Graduate management program, click on the following link ;Intercontinental Graduate Management Program
All the best with your applications.