PWC has announced that they are accepting applications into their 2014 Graduate trainee program. PwC helps organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. They have a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 employees in the areas of assurance, tax and advisory services.
- Be a fresh university graduates from any disciplines having graduated in late 2013 or are in your final year graduating in 2014.
- Have a Bachelors degree with a minimum of second class honors upper division or its equivalent .
- Be an all rounded person with other life interests.
- Demonstrate innovation and creativity.
- Have Good communication and interpersonal skills.